Share Your Cup #287

 
Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short). 
 
 The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup".
 
 


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  We had beautiful weather and enjoyed a delicious meal and egg hunt with some of the family.
 
Last week I shared the eggs that I made at craft group and co-hosted the
 

 
 
Since Easter was over, I put away my bunnies, chicks, and lambs and embraced my love for gardening and vintage garden tools with a 
 
 
I have been spending time in the garden doing spring clean up.  It's a job and I have to pace myself, but boy do I ever love getting my hands dirty!  :)
 
Now for the features from SYC #286:
 
I love this Spring Farmhouse Vignette shared by Michelle from
 
 
 
Amber from  Follow the Yellow Brick Home filled her Secretary with so much vintage eye candy for Easter.  I could hardly
 take it all in!
 
 
Sarah from Hyacinth for the Soul shared her gorgeous blooming Redbud blossoms.
 
 
Jackie from Purple Chocolat Home shared her gorgeous Easter table two ways.  Again, so many fabulous tablescapes  But, I  had to feature this one because I was at her home last week and witnessed this beautiful display first hand.
 
 
Thelma from Thel's Kitchen shared the recipe for this fun Easter Cookie Bark.
 
 
I even featured a few more blogs this week.  Just so hard to narrow it down to 3. 
 
Thanks for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured!
 
 
hugs,
 
 
 
 
Now, let's party!


1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 

25 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Thelma said...

Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party and thanks for featuring my Easter Cookie Bark. Happy Spring!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Thanks for having us over to party, Jann!

Kim said...

Thanks for the party Jann!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Pretty eggs! Thanks for the party, Jann. Blessings...Sandi

Jeanie said...

Delighted to join in, Jann! Thanks for hosting!

Louca por porcelana said...

Great features as ever!Thanks for hosting,Jann!Hugs,Maristella.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I just love your vintage seed box vignette, Jann. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful features and for hosting your party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week and thanks for taking the time to stop by!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

threesidesofcrazy said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful week.

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Thank you for the fun party. Hope your Easter was wonderful!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

You have some festive features this week. I hope you are feeling well. Spring is not sure if it wants to come to southern Missouri. We have some buds and blossoms, but it's back in the '30's. Oh well. We shall see how it pans out.
Be blessed,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Gingham Gardens said...

Hi there, Jann! I love your seed box vignette! Thank you for all your hard work hosting, Share Your Cup. Have a great day!

Michelle James said...

Thank you so very much for featuring my Farmhouse Spring Vignette!

Adrienne said...

Oh! I really like that "Vintage Seed Box Vignette"! Very nice! =)

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. So many great links to check out over the weekend!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 287th Share Your Cup. I am waiting to get outside and dig too. So far DGS and I cut down a rouge tree from the neighbours that went underground into my yard and sent shoots up. He cut them down and I hauled them to the curb as it was 'put out tree branches' for municipal chipping week.
Hugs.
Joy

Anonymous said...

thanks for hosting another great party. Hope you had a wonderful easter.. xo- maryjo

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, Thank you for hosting! Hope you have a super weekend!

xo Dianne

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Jann, I'm having trouble seeing the links and comments. Is it something between your blog and mine? Have you had someone have this problem before?

xinex said...

So many pretty sites! Love all the bunnies especially the chippy ones. Thanks for hosting....Christine

Brenda Pruitt said...

Thanks for the link up!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Jann, thank you for hosting! Love all your favorites. And Easter Bark! I need some of that!!

Instagram