Share Your Cup #288

 
Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).

The party where you share what makes you happy.
 

I apologize for the late start.  I have had one crazy week!




Sometimes hubby teases me and says that I am involved in too many groups.
I admit that every now and then I think he might be right.  :)

I had 3 groups in 2 days that I had volunteered to prepare the main dish.  At the time, I didn't realize that they would all fall so close together.
 
Whew!  Glad to have that over with!
 
All that cooking only gave me time to do a bit of
 

Now for the features from SYC #287:
 
Virginia from Artsy Va Va shared her creative succulent table.
 
 

Bev from Flamingo Toes shared her sweet spring hoops.
 
 
Debra from  Dragonfly Treasure shared her tips on how to
dry hydrangeas.
 
 
Ann Marie from Musings of a Vintage Junkie shared the recipe for these yummy Almond Joy cookies.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if
 you were featured.
 
 
 
 
Now, let's party!


1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
hugs,
 

24 comments

Artsy VaVa said...

Wow! I'm the first one to the party. That never happens! Thank you so much for featuring my succulent table. I'm enjoying it so much. Thanks, too, for hosting the party. Have a lovely day.

Susie said...

Jann, Did you pass yourself coming and going?? :):) I would love to be in one of your fun group. I am going to look at gnomes at H.L. next time I am there. They are so cute in the flower pot. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

You sound like a busy gal but I'm sure you wouldn't be in all of these groups if you didn't love it and we should always do more of what we love, right? Thanks for hosting the party and hope you have some down time to chill with the gnomes this weekend.

Pam Richardson said...

Hi Jann, it is so easy to accept too many things...I am guilty! Thanks for hosting and wishing you a lovely Thursday!

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE the Gnomies, Jann. thanks so much for hosting!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Great features! So happy to be one of them....thank you!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting , Jann!!!
Hugs,
Deb

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks always Jann for your 288th Share Your Cup. Love the features, spring is here (mostly), just waiting for the rain to let up and the sunshine to happen.
Hugs.
Joy

Jeanie said...

Oh dear, I know what I'm doing for the next little while -- loads of fun links to explore!

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Hi, Jann! I hope you are having a great week so far. Thanks for the party.

living from glory to glory said...

You make me laugh! I just wish I had half of your energy! Thanks for the linkup. Hope you enjoy the spring weather and all that comes with the new season!
Blessings, Roxy

Sarah said...

Jann, you are a ball of energy! I admre all you do, Fun posts shared this week, but then you always do. Thanks for hosting.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Goodness, you've really had a busy week, bet you're glad to have it all over with for now. I enjoyed your highlights, I've got to try AnnMarie's almond joy cookies, they look soo good! Hope you are getting to enjoy spring there by now. It has been cold and rainy still here. Blessings and hugs to you :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the fun and have a nice weekend. :0)

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks for hosting,Jann!Love all you featured!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a GREAT weekend.

Jacqueline said...

Hah!! I actually remembered. Thanks for the wonderful night, the table, the dinner and the beautiful craft! You amaze me!

Heirloom treasures said...

Lovely posts especially how to dry hydrangeas.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

You are one busy lady, Jann, and you do it all so well! Thank you so much for hosting and sharing your cup with us.

Cherie said...

There are plenty of lovely blogs for me to browse this weekend.

csuhpat1 said...

You are totally busy. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving such a kind comment on my post about my nephew and thanks for your prayers.....
Hugs,
Deb

handmade by amalia said...

Thanks for another party full of inspiration, dear Jann.
Amalia
xo

rush said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann!

Instagram