Share Your Cup #303

 
Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy. 
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup".
 


 
We have been getting rain the last few days and the temps have dropped some, making it much cooler.
 
Which seems perfect timing for my
Over 20 bloggers came together to give you some fun ideas of how to transition from summer into fall.
 
 
We definitely feel and see changes once fall starts to creep in.
Maybe that's why I felt like it was,
Time For a Change in our family room.
 
 
 I know that school has started for many of you.  I wish your children a wonderful year of fun and learning!
 
As for me, I will savor summer just a little bit longer.  :)
 
Now for the features from SYC #302:
(remember to pin from their site and not mine)
 
Just a note*  If you are wondering why you haven't been featured at SYC.  It's because I can not see a link back or a link party page with Share Your Cup.  Sorry, but that is a requirement in order to be featured.
 

Lisa from Sweet Tea and Salty Air shared her fun farmhouse kitchen.  I am drooling over that green table!
 
 

 Fresh Vintage by Lisa S gave some industrial looking barstools a fabulous makeover by using stencils.
 
 
Jeanie from  The Marmalade Gypsy had an getaway with a friend where they attended their own art camp and created wonderful art.
 

 
Marliz from Kocina De Panay Singapura shared her recipe for this delicious looking Filipino Leche Flan.
 



Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
 
Now let's see what makes you happy this week!
 
 1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
 

 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!
 
hugs,


25 comments

Susie said...

Jann, I really like the mantle make-over you showed us. Love the trays. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Pam Richardson said...

Happy Thursday, Jann and thank you for hosting!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann. I love your new family room update; especially the coffee table! Have a marvellous day.

Louca por porcelana said...

Jann,I am envyous of your stunning tray!Thanks for hosting!Hugs!

Cherie said...

I would love a family room that size... and that stylish

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

The features this week all are wonderful, especially that green table in number 1 and that luscious flan! Thanks for hosting each week. It must be so much work, but oh so much fun!

pam said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great week!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!
Hugs,
Debbie

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features Jann. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Connie said...

Jann, I cannot express how much that I have enjoyed your "Share Your Cup" posts. They are always a favorite and a place to glean ideas and inspiration. Thank you for these posts.
You are a Sweetie Pie:)
Connie :)

Lynn said...

Have a great weekend:@)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I love your transitioning to Fall,Jann. It's still too hot here in Texas, but I have added some sunflower plates and an arrangement on my kitchen table. Thanks for hosting and have a great rest of the week.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. Your arrangement of the family room looks wonderful. Hope you are having a good week..xxoJudy

Mareliz said...

Oh Wow.. thank you Jann for the feature and for dropping by to my place and let me know about it. I am thrilled to see it there above. Have a great weekend. Take care
https://www.kocinadepinay.com

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. Your new arrangement of the family room looks very warm and welcoming. I'm glad you are savoring summer, while I am eagerly anticipating autumn!

Jeanie said...

Thank you so much for hosting and including me in the features, Jann. I always love the blogs I visit from your site!

Handmade in Israel said...

Thanks for hosting. That Filipino Leche Flan looks amazing!

Art and Sand said...

I had stools just like that in my classroom - they give me the old art classroom because I was always making big messes with projects. I was thinking how fun it would be if I was still teaching to have each student paint the top of his/her stool. But, thankfully I'm not teaching because I don't have that kind of energy any longer.

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. It was fun to join in.
Happy Friday.
Kris

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love all the features, Jann.

When school begins I always feel like it is fall, even though the weather is still warm at times. Where we live the nights have already dipped down to the high 40's! I keep my air conditioner on though as it goes up to the 80's during the day and the outside air is smokey from all the western fires.

Keeping enjoying summer!

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Such a great transformation, Jann! Thanks for hosting.

Sweet Tea N ' Salty Air said...

Thank you so must for featuring my kitchen! Love a visit to your blog and the linky party is wonderful with all the great recipes and inspiration Thanks so for hosting! Lisa@ Sweet Tea N' Salty Air

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 303rd Share Your Cup. Always a pleasure to visit and join in. Always something quick on Instagram too!.
Hugs.
Joy

Sue said...

Loved the transformation, your home is so lovely.
Blessings,
Sue

Heidi said...

Jann, thanks for hosting another beautiful party!

Instagram