Fall Cloche Party

HI everyone, hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today I am excited to be joining Marty at A Stroll thru Life for her Fall Cloche Party.

If you ask me, there’s just something special about a cloche.

No matter what you place that glass dome over suddenly it becomes more noticeable, magical, and even more eerie.

I realize that a lot of you will have seen most of these in a previous post.

Hopefully their worth seeing for a second time.

I used a couple on my ‘NEVERMORE’ mantel and hearth.

IMG_8261

IMG_8263

IMG_8265

IMG_8290

This cloche helped to corral my party animal spider.

IMG_8280

These non edible cupcakes sure look tempting under glass.  They seem to say, “I double dare you to eat me!”

IMG_8312

cupcakes

Now for a little bit of that eeriness that I mentioned. . .

IMG_8319

IMG_8320

This sunflower cloche held a sunflower candle.

IMG_8066

While a simple pumpkin makes you take notice.

IMG_8091

And if one pumpkin is good, three might be even better.

IMG_0209

No matter what the season, cloches add visual interest in any room of the house.  Wouldn’t you agree?

Hugs,

Jann

20 comments

The French Hutch said...

Hi Jann, I couldn't agree more, something about a cloche! I have one on my hutch now with a candle and fall fruit and greens and will enjoy it until Thanksgiving.
I love how you use your bottles and I just love the black house under the cloche. I have one like it I'm using, given to me from a dear friend. Fun cloche eeriness for the young set but my favorites are the goodies under the dome! Yummy and pretty treats.........
Happy Halloween!

~Emily
The French Hutch

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann! Oh, I love them all!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

So how many cloches do you have there, Jann? Lots of fun vignettes.

Linda W. said...

Love all the cute halloween decor!

Anonymous said...

You really are in the creative mood Jann! I'm amazed at all your cloches. I have a hard enough time just coming up with one. I like how you have the one on the scale since they are so popular right now. Have a great week!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great cloches filled with beautiful and scary things!!!

The Farmers Daughter said...

Yes, I DO agree! Cloches are so versatile. I've come to love them! You've put your to very good use!
Blessing from the Farmhouse. . .
Dru

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Jann!
What wonderful cloches...and, they're sure nice when it comes to dusting. I love that tiny little bow legged spider (cause he's not alive, of course).
I guess it's time to dig out a few of my cloches and get somethings under glass!
Have a happy week, my cute friend,
Carolynn xo

Gina said...

You have so many beautiful cloches & all are displayed wonderfully!

SmilingSally said...

I totally agree, Jann. Your placing a cloche over a simple pumpkin proves how valuable they are.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I agree Jann the cloche's really add a special feeling to an object! You have some really neat ones! Love the skull and bones! Perfect for this time of year!!

Leslie said...

They are great Jan. I never knew that it was called a Choche ~ learn something every day on the blogs.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh goodness, such fun cloches and with such imagination, wow! Yeah, everything under glass takes a different life, style and beauty..even skulls, lol! Thanks for the tip on what they're called, who knew! I always used to call them domes, not cloches really. I specially love the one with the Halloween cup cakes and the pedestal is gorgeous in black and orange. Happy Cloche Party!
FABBY

Donna said...

You are ready for Halloween with all your spooky cloches! Love them all.
I am now your newest follower.
Hugs
Donna

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, how fun. I absolutely love all of your cloches. YOu have such great displays. Thanks for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Kris said...

Yep, I love cloches. Love the runner in the last photo! Did you make it?
xo Kris

Patty said...

I love the halloween cloches. One question, though, Where did you get the GREAT skull? The one with the black rose and ribbon on the dome.

Susan Freeman said...

Great cloches!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Absolutely inspiring... :):) All of your cloches were great!

Rose L said...

Are those pumpkins naturally striped or did you paint them??

Instagram