Vintage Christmas themed Craft Exchange

Hello my friends,
A while ago I joined a craft swap with many of my crafty blogging friends on facebook.
The theme was 'Vintage kitchen'.  We were to make something using some kind of kitchen item as well as a tag and then send a few goodies as well.

I was teamed up with Deb Hogan from
Garage Sale Gal

She sent me the sweetest gifts!

I have had such a deer fetish the last few years and look at this darling scene she created in a flour sifter. 

I love everything about it!  The deer, the bird, the angel, the bottle brush trees, and the vintage bling.


I used my cute red doll chair to display some of my goodies.  The fun tag she made me is hanging beside it.  The noel kitchen towel and hot pad are perfect for the 50's Christmas theme I am going with in my kitchen this year.  The bag is filled with goodies.  They are all gone now, of course.  :)




 I felt like she knew exactly what I loved.  I fill old milk bottles with Christmas candy each year and these old bottle caps are perfect!  She filled the tin with all kinds of vintage cards, tags, and stickers.  I have already put many of them to good use.  (wink)




Here are the pictures that Deb shared on fb of what I sent her.

I created a Christmas scene using a vintage Mr. and Mrs. Claus S&P shaker inside of an old Cottage Cheese container.


I also made her two small tart tin ornaments.



 I tucked a few goodies inside her box.  Christmas cards, A bottle brush wreath, an old bell, and the Santa tag I made.


Of course I had to send her some chocolate.  The apron is the card I sent her.


This was such a fun exchange!  I love vintage kitchen, so it was right up my alley.

Have you ever joined any swaps?  It's a really fun way to get to know other bloggers.

hugs,
Jann

I will be sharing with these fun parties:
Snickerdoodle Party


19 comments

Regina said...

Oh how pretty! I've done tea cup exchanges which is a ton of fun. Have a great Sunday!

Kim said...

You deserve to be spoilt, lovely Jann and so you were! Deb's vintage Christmas gifts to you are lovely, as were yours you sent to her. Wish oh wish I could sit in your vintage inspired kitchen this Christmas and have a very long natter. Your kitchen, indeed your entire home would be inspiration overload!

Louca por porcelana said...

Such fun!Great Christmas gifts exchange!Everything is cute.Hugs!

Susie said...

Jann, Bless your heart...you made me smile with this post. I just did a post of treasures I saw yesterday and I mentioned you and Deb as great Christmas treasure hunters. LOL. This post of yours proves me right. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Dawn@Petals.Paper.SimpleThymes said...

What a perfect Craft Exchange for you Jann! The theme was such a fun one! You both let your creativity shine as you surprised one another with charming gifts! May your holiday season be blessed with good health, family, friends, and fun! ♡

Anonymous said...

Jann, how delightful! Both of you sent the perfect gifts! Love all things vintage! It's been a while since I've been involved in an exchange. I hope to do more in the new year!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Wow, you got and gave such cute gifts! Sounds like a fun swap! Sorry I missed this one. I love the idea of a 50's Christmas kitchen!

June said...

You too must have had so much fun putting these together Jann! Such fun things to receive this time of year!
hugs from here...

Carrie said...

How fun!! Very cute gifts.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

What a fun exchange!! Looks like you got some real vintage treasures and gave some as well. Please share pics of your vintage kitchen decked out for Christmas! My kitchen is vintage red, yellow and turquoise so I'm trying to add to it each Christmas with vintage decorations.

Connie said...

Wow! What a fun swap . . . love the vintage Christmas look:)

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe, I know you enjoy this fun swap. Love the sifter idea. How cute. Hugs and blessing, Cindy

Jeanie said...

I'm not sure which of you had the best partner -- I think you both aced it and did and received wonderful things!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I like to join swaps when I have time, you made some adorable things for this swap
It all is adorable

Mia said...

Beautiful swap. So nice goodies! Kisses, Jann.

Pam said...

Love all your vintage things.

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

I just love all the vintage goodies that you both sent and received. Vintage is especially enjoyable at this time of year. It provides wonderful childhood memories of Christmas' past.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh what fun, Jann! I received gifts from Deb from one of Stephanie's teacup exchanges. You both gave and received such perfect gifts. It's such a treat, isn't it?

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

You two shared wonderful vintage gifts with each other. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

Instagram