Share Your Cup #278

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
The party where you share what makes you happy.
It's what I like to call, "filling your cup".  I truly believe that by sharing we not only fill our own cups, but others as well.
I hope you all had a wonderful New Year and that '2018' is treating you well so far!


Last week I shared my New Years mantle and talked about

I also shared a New Years tablescape and asked what you would be doing . . .

Last of all I shared my most popular monthly posts in

This collage is of my top nine on Instagram.


I want to take a moment to thank all of you for your love and support this year!  It has helped to get me through some difficult times.  Looking forward to a wonderful '2018' visiting and sharing with all of you!!

Now for the features from SYC #277:

Having a bit of a vintage clock fetish, I fell in love with  Bernideens Tea Time Cottage and Garden sweet clock vignettes!



I also swooned over this gorgeous buffet that Jocelyn's hubby repaired for her.  Miss Jo's Shabby Life


Sandi from Old New Green Redo shared some of her favorite Christmas things that made her Nostalgic.


Both of these sounded so yummy, so I have two food features this week.  :)
Carol from Comfort Spring shared  the recipe for this delicious Cranberry Cherry Frozen Smoothie


and Thelma from Thel's Kitchen shared her recipe for these delicious Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies.



Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

 Now let's party!
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 

28 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann and wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for featuring my frozen smoothie and for hosting each week. Wishing you a blessed and healthy 2018!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party Jann. I hope you are blessed beyond measure in 2018!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann and Happy New Year! Praying this will be a wonderful one for you! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely week!
Ruth

Jocelyne said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post! I am honored. I loved your New Years Eve tablescape. And look at all the food linked up here...yum yum I'm getting hungry!

Anonymous said...

Jann, what a lovely way to start the new year! The pictures are all so pretty and my eye was especially drawn to the smoothie. Yum! Thank you for hosting!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your New Year's table is a delight! I love the clocks! Thank you for hosting and Happy New Year, Jann! Hugs...Sandi

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Love your darling New Year's table, Jann! Thank you for hosting and I hope this New Year will be a wonderful one for you. You deserve it!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party each week and Happy New Year to you, Jann!
Hugs,
Debbie

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope your holidays were great. Happy 2018!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, Jann. thanks so much for hosting!

Handmade in Israel said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for hosting, Jann.

handmade by amalia said...

So many lovely things. Happy 2018, Jann.
Amalia
xo

Snap said...

Happy New Year, Jann! May we all be more healthy, wealthy and wise. Cheers!
(Thanks for hosting!)

Jeanie said...

Lots of pretty here! I'm sharing some of my best reads of 2017! Thanks for hosting, Jann!

xinex said...

Happy new year, Jann! Thanks for hosting...Christine

Thelma said...

Thanks so much for sharing my Shortbread Cranberry Cookies. It is an honour to be amongst so many great blog posts.
I love your clocks. I have some old ones and must do a blog on them one day.
Wishing you a Happiness and Health for the New Year 2018.

Heidi said...

Jann, thanks for hosting, and Happy New Year!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy 2018 New Year Jann. Thank you, always, for Have a Cup of Mrs. Olson 278. Hugs, love and prayers.
Joy

Sandi Magle said...

Aw, thank you for the feature. I have been negligent in posting, but this is the first place I check in each week! And, always, thanks for hosting!

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Great party to start the new year! Thanks for hosting every week. :-)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Happy New Year, Jann! I also had fun doing that favorite 9 photo on Instagram.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Love your New Year's mantle and table settings! I never thought of doing anything like that!

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Happy New Year! This is my first time "joining" your party and I look forward to visiting some new blogs. Thank you for hosting.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Thank you for hosting the party Jann! It’s fun to look back at the posts through the years and you have so many good ones!

Joanne said...

Oh Jann, I had forgotten how beautiful your blog is! It always brings a smile to my face!

Have a great day
Blessings, Joanne

Katie Mansfield said...

Lovely features. Happy New Year!

Instagram