Tuesday's Tour. . .Going Green

It's been quite a while since I've taken you on a Tuesday's Tour.
 
St. Patty's Day is the perfect time for me to share one of the homes that hubby and I visited during the St. George Home Shows.
 
A home decorated throughout with the color green. . .
 
Let's start in the master bedroom.
 
 
Lots of pretty pillows and a gorgeous green love seat.

 
Aren't those lights fun?

 
Every piece of artwork in this home was green.  Pity that I only took a picture of one of them.
 
 
Plenty of green in the master bathroom.

 
This sitting area was just off of the bedroom.
 
 
This fun sofa had an amazing curved table that surrounded the entire back.  Can't believe I didn't get a photo.
 
 
I know that there was plenty of green in the kitchen but I somehow missed getting pictures of that as well.
 
You might refer to this as the 'jolly green giant'.  It was in their cinema area.

 
Lots of fun in here with added pops of red.
 
 
 

 
 
 
I loved these fun greens in the laundry room and the back door entry!

 
They even carried the green theme outdoors with these fun swinging chairs.  There were two of them.
 
 
Just inside of the pool area were these great bunk beds.
Wouldn't the kids love those?
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this 'green' home!
 
Wishing you a happy and 'lucky' St. Patty's!
 
hugs,
Jann
 
 

25 comments

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Wow! What a gorgeous house!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Wow what a fun exhibit! I love seeing the hanging light fixtures in the bedroom. I have a very narrow bedroom and I've been thinking of using this idea. That green velvet sofa is beautiful! That bathroom is so pretty with how they designed the step up area. Love that curved sofa with ottoman! I always wanted a back door entry laundry room that could serve as a 2nd entryway/mud room. So much easier to maintain especially with the winter slop we have to contend with. Thanks for sharing the tour! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh wow... a house to dream of (and dream in!)

What a great house tour. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Sure was a lot of green in the home. Love the green in the bedroom. Happy St Patty's Day!

Maureen Wyatt said...

After an overdose of Hunter Green in the eighties, I didn't use it in my house until last year. Now, I'm loving soft greens in the bedroom.

Art and Sand said...

My mother would have loved that house. Our entire house was green when I was growing up.

Rose L said...

Interesting but not my style of home. Too modern.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Jann, this is such an amazing home! Somebody had a great time decorating it. Wouldn't it be fun to have a unlimited budget and just go wild with something different? Thanks for the fun tour. Happy St. Paddy's day to you to. Hugs, Jo

Salmagundi said...

Enjoyed this house --- and I don't even like 'that' green. Thanks for taking us on the tour. Sally

Julie said...

Ah, I love this, and that master bedroom is yummy! What fun to have a snack bar in the screening room! Loved seeing this, Jann!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Green is my favorite color, so I really enjoyed looking at this house. For me, though, I'd have to have at least one room that wandered from the green theme lest I go mad. ;-)

Gina said...

So pretty! I used to have quite a bit of green in my home once, but I haven't used it in years. (Although I did use green for my Springy living room this year.)

20 North Ora said...

What a delightful green place!

Judy

Linda said...

Gorgeous green glam!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tour. Greens are lovely! I'll add some to my Green Inspiration Board.

Mary Ann Potter said...

A delightful tour. I especially like that brick wall in the bedroom.

lynn cockrell said...

Now that is one green home, Jann! Very clean and crisp decor theme going on in there. Your pictures are really beautiful!

Kim said...

Wow oh Wow!! Such a gorgeous home filled with the lovely hue green. I wouldn't mind having that lovely curved sofa in my humble abode. AND....that swinging chair...love it...'tis so much fun.

Lilly's Mom said...

Nice photos but it's definitely not my style. Reminds me of the 70's and the ever present greens of that era.

Lilly's Mom said...

Nice photos but it's definitely not my style. Reminds me of the 70's and the ever present greens of that era.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love all the green. But if I had that loveseat at the end of my bed I might not never make it to bed! I've be laying there! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

What a fun house! I just love the master bedroom, such soothing and relaxing colors. I also love the swinging chairs. Thanks for sharing it.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful! Home and Greens but my favorite was the last photo in red and green!! Just can't get Christmas out of my head!!!!

Hugs,
Deb

Jonell w Harrison said...

Honestly Jann I didn't know I liked GREEN so much lol. WOW!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

This WAS fun and I wish I was swinging in that chair ! :)

Instagram