Share Your Cup Thursday #183

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short)- 

the party where you share things that make you happy - it's what your hosts


call "filling our cup".

Let's see what we have been up to that filled our cups this week.


Jo's beautifully written post this week,


showcases her fabulous Valentine décor.


Jann showed us a sweet pillow she sewed from a vintage chenille spread in Chenille #4


and decorated the mantel in her living room with the theme, SEW in Love With You.


I talked about "Living Well" by taking the time to add the little extras to everyday events


and showed off a pillow I recently knitted (inspired by a post by Lory of Designthusiasm) in Rainy Days.


And now to the features - Carol had difficulty narrowing it down to just 6.


My love of whimsy had me going back again and again to look at this fun chandelier that Lory of Designthusiam has hanging in her Dream Butler's Pantry.


Each week Carmen, of Carmen Whitehead Designs, shows techniques for art journaling and one of these days I am going to get out my supplies and get back to journaling.


Debra of Frugal Little Bungalow shared about how making One Monthly Goal public inspired her to finish this gorgeous quilt. 


I fell in love with this beautifully transformed piece shared by Lynn of Quaker Hill Farm in Shades of the Sea and might just copy it for a dresser I want to update.


I felt a connection to Sherry of Thrift My Cottage who showed this lovely corner in Changing Up the Chalkboard because she was recently received the cute banner from Connie of Crafty Home Cottage and I also own a sweet banner from Connie.


I love the title of the post from Nitka Design - My Happy Place and she has inspired me to make a bunny of my own.

Thanks for sharing and grab our button if you were featured.


35 comments

Mimi said...

Jann, that's a devil of a thing! I hope you get it resolved. Meanwhile, thankyou anyway for your lovely linkup. I for one, appreciate all you do to help us promote our blogs and make new friends. Love, Mimi xxx

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh darn it, I hate technical difficulties


I'll check back

Janice

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I'm sure you will get this fixed up shortly. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

The French Hutch said...

Tech problems are a pain. Hope it is a simple fix. Thanks for hosting. Back later for another visit……...

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jan! Will be back later after the post is fixed..

Hugs,
Deb

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Ladies, Hope you have a Grand Ole Party!
Blessings, and thanks for the link up...
Hugs, Roxy

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thanks for hosting, ladies! The features are wonderful and full of inspiration. Have a fabulous week!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Ladies, thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

great party and so many features :) Have a fab week ladies!

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you for hosting! I love all of the inspiration I find! Have a beautiful week, Lynn

Pat said...

Jann,
I adore all the amazing featured guests posts, dear friend!!!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!!!
Fondly,
Pat
P.S. I'm saving my Valentine's post for next week's entry!!!
i appreciate your sweet comment and visit!!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks Jann. Joining in since I have a good post to do it with. Some enticing link ups to visit. :)

Bernideen said...

Dear Jann:
I am commenting from the grocery store Coffee Shop as believe or not - I am in Missouri where we closed on our retirement house on Friday. We are driving back to Co tomorrow after lots of hard work and unloading 1 large truck. We were told there is 12" of snow at "home". We are very excited. I enjoyed all the spotlighted posts!

JoanMarie said...

Greetings - thank you for hosting such an awesome party! I am new and blown away by the talent! Having fun poking around and so inspired!
JoanMarie

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting ladies. Always love this party!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
Lovely party, lovely features and of course lovely Ladies!

Thank you so very much,
xo
Jemma

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting each week. It is always fun to see what is linked up. Have a great week!

xo Dianne

Stephanie said...

Dearest Jann, thank you so much for the lovely party! It's always a delight to link up with you :) And oh my, what beautiful places to visit this week.

Hugs to you!

Lory at Designthusiasm said...

Thank you so much for including my butler's angry among your wonderful features! I especially love that you selected the photo of the chandy!! Thanks for hosting... :-)

Linda said...

Thank you for another wonderful party!

Hugs,
Linda

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm with Carol and I couldn't have resisted sharing more than six. It must be so hard to choose. Thanks ladies and have a fantastic week.
Hugs,
Patti

Mimi said...

So many wonderful ideas all in one place! Thanks so much for such a lovely party!

Julie said...

I adore that festive collection of pillows...perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for the party!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the fun party and enjoy the weekend.

June said...

This party looks like so much fun Jann! I wish I was able to take more time and join the fun. I want you to know that I would if I could, but just to get a post out seems so hard for me with Landon's needs the past couple of years. It's all I can do to squeak out a post once in awhile. Soon when he gets healthier I can get more involved on blogger again. At night when I lay down I am able to get my Pinterest time in and IG, but blogging has to be in an upright position, right? :))))
I love the features you shared in this post. Women are so creative and wonderful!
sending hugs your way...

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for the great party, Jann. Hope your week is awesome. Cathy

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for the party! xxx Maria

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you Jann and ladies so much for hosting this week!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the great party sweet lady.

Big hugs,
FABBY

Marsha said...

Hello, Ladies! Thanks for hosting another week of fun! I love the ideas I get at these parties. That quilt that you featured is beautiful. I wish I would make a quilt. Have a great weekend, Jann.

Mrs.T said...

What a wonderful party! I feel blessed to be able to participate this week. Thank you for hosting!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Yay, you got the link working! I knew you would...have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,
I so love the opportunity to link up and share here!
Beautiful features from last time!
Wishing you gals a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Kimberley

lynn cockrell said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! Have a beautiful weekend!

Instagram