Share Your Cup Thursday #176

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
It's what I call, 'filling your cup'.
 
I'm starting the party early because I'm off to watch one of my granddaughters play basketball.
 
Well, the Christmas season is here, and I am loving
 every minute of it!
 
Just a reminder that next week there will be no Share Your Cup.
Instead, we will be hosting our 'Creating Christmas' link party all week long.
Get those posts ready and please come join us!!
 
Trina will be kicking it off on Monday with a 'Silver and Gold' Christmas.  Can't wait to see your beautiful silver and gold décor, or anything that relates to silver and gold!  Each party will open the day before at 4 p.m. MST.  The same time that SYC usually starts.  The links will remain open until Christmas Eve. Each week we will feature a few in a post.
 
 
In between decorating I enjoyed taking time to create
 Smash Book  pages with friends.

 
I also joined a mug rug exchange hosted by Kimberly from 
 Camp and Cottage Living and received a gorgeous one, (along with some other goodies) from Stephanie from
 
 
Hope you are enjoying this wonderful time of year!
 
Now on to the features from SYC #175:
(remember to pin from their site and not mine)
 
Bernideens shared her wonderful new found collection of red transferware.
 
 
 
Tanja from Shabby Chic and I shared what wonderful magic she could make by dipping roses in wax and drizzling
 it on a moss wreath.

DIY Winterlicher Kranz aus Wachs
 
Kathy from Sharing Shadymont shared her Christmas dish display in a precious cabinet passed down from her grandmother.
 
 

Janice from  Curtains in My Tree shared the cutest Christmas scene she made in an old cigar box.
 

 
Cecilia from My Thrift Store Addiction made a whimsical tree out of something very unexpected!
 
 
Fiona from Saw it, Pinned it, and Did it shared some fun and easy Christmas treats.
 
 


Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Don't forget to hop over and see who is featured on my fb page.

 

 
 Now Let's Party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!  

 
 


 

36 comments

Trisha said...

I love seeing all the Christmas stuff...thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Pat said...

Jann,
Goodness. . .you are one b u s y Lady, dear friend!!!
Amazing featured guest!!!
Enjoy your Granddaughter's basketball game!!!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 176. Lovely features, appreciate joining in.

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for hosting this wonderful party :)
enjoy the game!!

Unknown said...

Sweet Jann, thank you for the feature of my grandma's cabinet. I love linking to your party every week!!

Sarah said...

Fun features. Thanks for hosting, Jann.

Linda at Mixed Kreations said...

Hi Jann, I'm new to the party! All great features, but I love the Christmas scene. So pretty! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

NanaDiana said...

Everything is just so lovely, Jann. I like it all but I am especially smitten with Bernideen's red transfer ware! It is gorgeous!!! xo Diana

Linda said...

Hwy Jann,

Thanks for another wonderful party.

Hope you and your family and friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs,
Linda

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann! I know you're excited about Christmas time and I hope you'll have a happy, creative week.

Unknown said...

So much creativity comes out at the holidays :) thanks for hosting us!

Bernideen said...

Jan:
Thanks so much for featuring my red transferware! Sweet of you!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Be still my heart with that red transferware collection! The inspiration is almost overwhelming, Jann! Thank you for hosting SYC, and I hope to see you at the upcoming link party. Merry December!
Rita

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for the party....

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jann, thank you so much for featuring my repurposed birdie tree! Making preparations for Creating Christmas! Hugs, Cecilia

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi Jann, I love your features. Thank you for hosting. Hugs, Jo

Unknown said...

I am in love with that red transferware Jann. Alas,I don't dare buy any more dishes.
Thank you for hosting my friend and have a great week.
Patti

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting a fun, inspiring party!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann! It's always fun to join the party and see all the great inspiration.

Diana said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann!

Cheryl said...

Great inspiration! Thank you for the party, have a wonderful week!!

Joy Junktion said...

So many fun and inspiring ideas featured! Thank you for hosting Jann! Cindy xo

quakerhillfarm said...

Your link parties for next week sound like fun! Thanks so much for hosting!

mjmaterazo said...

hi jann- have a great time at your granddaughter's basketball game. can't wait for all your christmas goodness next week! xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I really like the items you have for your smash book page.
Have a lovely week.
Denise

handmade by amalia said...

So many lovely things. A great party, Jann.
Amalia
xo

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Jann! So happy to be here at your party!! Your enthusiasm is contagious, and then all the inspiration!! And the features are wonderful! Have a happy week, Jann!! ~Zuni

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my Christmas treats! So many great ideas! x Fiona

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting Jann, I am loving all the features! Christmas is so fun!

Art and Sand said...

Better late than never. I wrote my post last night, but a few of my pixies were hiding from me and I had to hunt them down this morning.

Thanks for hosting.

I can't wait for the party next week!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, love all your plaid decor. I have been developing a crush on plaid lately and now after seeing your posts I really want plaid! Will be making some pillow covers soon. Thanks so much for hosting this fun party!

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for taking the time to host each week. I am looking forward to next week's parties!

Hugs,
Dianne

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, so many great ideas here, don't know where to start! Love all your plaid. I've always been particularly fond of red plaid, any time of year. Your wooden scoop of pinecones is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I'll just bookmark this web site.
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-4.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches.html

حاتم النجار said...

شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء
شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف

Instagram