Share Your Cup Thursday #178

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
 
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed this little break from SYC.  Just not so much that you don't come back.  lol!
 
It has been crazy busy around here with partying, celebrating my fil's 90th birthday, and marathoning Star Wars, :) Yes, we had to watch all of the old ones before going to see the new release.
 
Before I show features from two weeks ago. I want to thank all of you for your love and support this year.  I have made so many wonderful friendships and your comments mean the world to me!
 
There will be a new change with SYC next week.  Two people will be joining me in hosting it.
 
One thing I don't ever want to change is that each of you will get a visit from one of us.  Looking forward to a fabulous '2016'!
 
Features from SYC #177:
 
I love all of the fun features on Rita's Winter Wonderland table!  Perfect for the frosty cold winter we are having. 
 See more at Panoply
 
 
How cute are these tags that
 Diana from
Trader Joe's shopping bag?
 
 
I love this clever tree made from vintage tree stands by
 
 
Dianne from Deanies Stash found some great finds, but the color of this VW has me drooling!
 
 
Just look at these vintage Christmas tablecloths.  No one that I know has such an amazing collection as Pam,
 
 
Tis the season for eggnog.  There were two recipes shared and I couldn't choose just one.  :)
 
Kitty's Kozy Kitchen shared this yummy eggnog bread,
 

 
and Julie's Lifestyles shared these delicious eggnog pancakes.
 

 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Looking forward to partying with you in '2016'!
 
Don't forget to hop over to my fb page to see who was featured there.
 
 

 Now Let's Party!


1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.

3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 


 
 

34 comments

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, I can't wait to come back tomorrow morning and check out links! In the meantime, I'm going to check out those pancakes!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

HI Jann! Thank you so much for the honor of being one of your features today. I so appreciate it! I so enjoyed seeing your year on review and all your fun projects. I don't have anything to share today, but want to wish you a very Happy New Year!

Trisha said...

Thanks for a wonderful year of parties...Happy New Year!

~Trisha

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week and for your visits!!!
Happy New Year!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Pat said...

Jann,
My, what amazing featured guests, dear friend!!!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!!!
I, too am " Looking forward to a fabulous '2016'!"!!!
May all your hopes for 2016 come true!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Sarah said...

Jann, I haven't made Kitty's egg nog bread yet, but plan to. It looks so yummy!
Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!

decorayadora said...

Hola amiga querida ,, que este 2016 que se avecina llegue cargado de bendiciones, salud y buenas nuevas ara usted y sis seres queridos ,, y que podamos seguir con esta amistad virtual.
Cariños

Unknown said...

lovely party :) so glad we get to hang out with you once a week! Have a super wonderful New Year!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, thanks so much for featuring my winter wonderland - so far ours has been more spring-like. I have daffodils more than 3" up from the ground! I just finished wrapping up my Christmas decor (whew! 3 long days and 12 huge tubs of it!), and I'm looking forward to a little rest and rejuvenation here at the start of the year. Thanks so much for being our host for what I consider a very good year. I get inspired with all the talent here and throughout the many blogs. The creativity just blows my mind. Happy New Year!
Rita

My thrift store addiction said...

Jann, what wonderful features ~ thank you for hosting! I wanted to let you know I'll be sharing features from my part of Creating Christmas: A Very Thrifty Christmas, in a special New Year's Eve edition! Blessings, Cecilia

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday 178 times. Season's Best Wishes and Happy New Year.

Joy

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi Jann,
I'm so tickled to have been featured. I love sharing my vintage tablecloths. As usual I love all your features. Yum, eggnog bread and pancakes, both please! :)

I am happy to read you will be sharing the hosting of SYC. Looking forward to meeting your co-hosts. Thanks again, off to do some visiting. Pam

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann, That sounds exciting to have two gals joining your wonderful blog party! One of the things I really like about your blog and parties is that I do hear from you, thank you so much for that. There are some parties that I have linked up to for months and have never heard a peep from them. :(
Thanks for a year of wonderful posts, I look forward to a New Year of new posts! Happy 2016 to you and yours!
Gina

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

I have enjoyed your party so much this year and thank you for following my blog. You are such an
inspiration with your great parties.
Wishing you and your family a most wonderful New Year.
Hugs, dear Jann
Mary

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Thanks for a great year of parties! I brought a recap of my favorite posts from 2015 and I am inviting all my friends to come and share theirs at: http://www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog/best-of-2015/ Hope you can make it!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you for having us into your home to party this year.....looking forward to 2016! Have a blessed and happy new year...hugs..

Debby Goes Shabby said...

Jann
Thank you for featuring my Christmas Tree Stand Tree with my treasured Christmas decorations! The best Christmas gift a fellow blogger could wish for! Thank you for hosting and Happy New Year and I will continue to stay tuned for more SYC!
Debby

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Jann. Looks like a great party today - thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderfully blessed New Year!

quakerhillfarm said...

Some very nice features! Looking forward to 2016! Happy New Year!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Jann,
Wow what a wonderful surprise to be featured at your fun party. I appreciate it and you made my day. Thanks for that. Thank you also for hosting your party each week. I do not have anything to share this week but I'll be back again soon. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Hugs, Julie xo

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Jann--much appreciated :) Hope you have a wonderful New Year's, and thanks for the party!

Art and Sand said...

One of the reasons I wasn't blogging while on vacation was that we were doing the Star Wars thing too. One movie each night after our son arrived, but we ran out of time. We still need to watch Return of the Jedi before we can see Star Wars.

I am busy tomorrow decorating for our New Year's Party and then writing my blog post. I will get it done.

Looking forward to the changes for SYC in 2016.

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you Jann for being one of the sweetest in the bloggersphere! Have a very blessed New Year! ❤️❤️

Lady of the Manor said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!! Z

Aida said...

Happy new year Jann. May the new year will bring more blessings and friendships over the blog land and beyond.

Hope I can link in Share your cup.

Hugs,
Aida

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting Jann - wishing you a most wonderful New Year. Cathy

Art and Sand said...

I got my link in and now I need to finish cleaning the house.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, I am so surprised to see my VW featured! Thank you so much. I will look forward to meeting the other 2 hosts next week! Thank you for hosting and wishing you a very very Happy New Year!

xo Dianne

mjmaterazo said...

hi jann! happy new year. can't wait to share more in 2016. xo- maryjo
https;??masterpiecesofmylife.com

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Happy New Year, Jann. Thanks for a great year of inspiration!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thanks for the the party, Jann!

Great features - such talent out there!

HAPPT NEW YEAR!

Hugs! ♥♥♥

Bernideen said...

Jann:
I checked and I did link up #17! Have a great weekend!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, I really enjoyed joining SYC in 2015 and getting to know you and enjoying your posts. I look forward to stopping by here in 2016. Happy New Year to your and your family.

Ashley said...

What a lovely blog you have, and I loved seeing all the link ups.

Love.
Ashley
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

Instagram