Simple and Sweet Vintage Angels

Hello my friends,
 
I was hoping to share this post yesterday, but was way too busy and it just didn't happen.
 
It's the final day of our 'Creating Christmas' link party and Carol from Art and Sand will be hi-lighting her Sweet and Simple Christmas.  If you know Carol, you know how fabulously she decorates!  Please hop over and link up.
 
 
And if you know me, I can handle the Sweet, but not so much the Simple.  lol!  Love it, but I don't know how to do it.
 
When looking around trying to decide what I could share I thought of my vintage angel collection.
 
 
Sitting on a chippy table in my living room is a small pink cabinet.  Inside is a collection of vintage angels that has evolved over the last two years.
 
 
Last year while helping my sister, Dolores decorate for Christmas, she gifted me and my sister, Jeanne with one of these sweet angels.
 
 
Then I scored this cute Gurley candle at our local thrift.  I took a photo of her twice and both times it turned out fuzzy.  I decided it's her angelic nature.  :)
 
 
I brought these two adorable ladies home from a trip to Oregon last Spring.  They seem to be waving 'hi'.

 
Angels truly are among us. . .another pair that made the trip home from Oregon.  I swear I heard angels singing
in that thrift shop!
 
 
 
I can't remember for sure where I got this one.  I think our thrift shop as well.  She's not my favorite, but she lights up.
 
 
I've had this angel for a few years.  She's not vintage, but
 I love her real feather wings!
 
 
This one was picked up this year at Home Goods.  Her bobble head made me smile!

 
And where you have angels, there's sure to be angel hair.  (wink)

 
I know that angels are watching over each and every one of us.  We all have angels here on earth that just happen to be there for us at the right time, or say just what we need to hear that day.
 
Angels help to bring 'Peace on Earth'.
 
May they be watching over you!
 
 
 
Remember all parties are staying open until Dec. 24th so continue to share your wonderful Christmas!
 
Silver and Gold-Tea Time with Trina
Thrifty Christmas-My Thrift Store Addiction
Romantic Christmas-Anne's Attic
Old Fashioned Christmas-Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
Simple and Sweet Christmas-Art and Sand
 
Merry Christmas!
Jann
 
 
 
 
 
 

25 comments

Salmagundi said...

Thanks so much for facilitating this wonderful week of Christmas blog posts. I had hoped to have a post for each stop, but that just didn't happen. But, I sure enjoyed everyone's efforts to post their Christmas cheer. Sally

decorayadora said...

Hi dear Jann !! que lindos angelitos navideños. espero que tenga un bendecido fin de semana junto a los suyos
cariños

Town and Country Gals said...

Jann,
your angels are adorable, the last 2 are my favorites!
I truly believe as you do, that there are angels around us.
Merry Christmas
Rebecca

lynn cockrell said...

Your angel collection is so sweet, Jann. Those two little waving angels are adorable!

Art and Sand said...

Your post made me realize that I don't own a single angel.

I think I need to change that.

20 North Ora said...

Jann - Love all of your sweet angels. My Aunt used to have a collection and she always put them in a cloud of angel hair and it looked like they were all floating on a cloud.

Judy

Susie said...

Jann, I liked all your unusual angels. My daughter has angels in her bath room. We all love angels here too. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Your angels are darling and you really have some beautiful ones.
Carol's home is so pretty. She does a great job of decorating.

Hope to post on Monday.
Hugs,
Mary

Linda W. said...

What a lovely collection of angels! Heavenly! (sorry, I couldn't resist) :)

Sandi Magle said...

The feathered angel, looks exactly like all my second--cousins...honestly. Little Danish kids, with stubby noses, blue eyes and flyaway blonde hair. Too cute. It's so much fun to bring out the old friends from years gone by for Christmas. Thanks for sharing your angels, Sandi

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Sweet little angels, I love them too. I have a few myself that were given to me by my Mother and friends. I keep mine tucked away during most of the year and bring them out for Christmas.
Very nice collection that you have, Jann.
Hugs,
Jemma

Cheryl said...

Love all of your angels, they are beautiful!! Merry Christmas!

Tea in the Library said...

What a sweet collection. I am popping in to soak up a few minutes of Christmas cheer! Today is my daughters annual Cookie Exchange and I'm off to have some Christmas fun. Angels to you Jann!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, I have always loved little angel's. I do hope you are doing well and I know your home looks amazing! Blessings to you and yours! Take pleasure and enjoy it all! Love, Roxy
I appreciate you!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I just love your sweet angel collection, Jann! I only unpacked 3 of mine this year because 4 little visitors think they're action figures. Enjoy your band of angels!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

What a sweet collection and a perfect place to display them. I have found lots of vintage angels but sold them all...they are easy sellers because they are so sweet!

Junkchiccottage said...

Jann,
Your angel collection is very sweet. Love all your vintage angels. Have a great week end.
Kris

Rose L said...

I have a few little angels I inherited from mom, as well a old glass balls. I will have to remember to photograph for the blog!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your angel collection!!
~Cindy

Joy Junktion said...

You have a super sweet mini angel collection, Jann! I love having little angels around all the time. Christmas Blessings, Cindy

Stacey said...

Your angels are precious. :)

Pat said...

Jann,
Your Christmas Angel Collection is precious, dear friend!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh how adorable! loving your growing angel collection, Jann! They all are so precious and looks like are singing, "Glory to the new born King!" Merry Christmas to you and your family! Warm hugs, Poppy

Winnie said...

These are all so sweet!
You have to understand that for me these are definitely not common, as we don't celebrate Christmas here.....

deraz said...

ابو الهول
كهربائي منازل وفلل عجمان
كهربائي منازل عجمان

Instagram