Share Your Cup #217

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what your hosts call, "filling your cup".
 
I  (Jann) am your host again this week.  I am sorry to announce that Jo will no longer be hosting SYC.  She is needing to step down for health reasons.  She will be greatly missed, but will continue to blog now and then.  Please continue to give her your love and support.
 
A peek of what Carol and I have been up to.
 
Carol is Back on Track after being so busy creating for and attending her 50th class reunion.  She is never idle and has been setting up fabulous vignettes around her home.
 
 
She also tried out a new paint additive called sea spray on one of her benches.
 
 
 
Now that it is Officially Fall we took the time to go up the canyon and enjoy our gorgeous autumn colors.
 
 
I also shared my love for buckets by  Going Galvanized out on my Fall Porch
 


Now for the features from SYC #217:
 

Leslie from Dandelion Sprinkles  shared her fun fall décor in her dining room.
 

Just Jan Blog shared her beautiful edible fall centerpiece.
 
 

Pennys Treasures shared her fabulous fall farmhouse porch.
 

Debby Goes Shabby shared her thrift store finds.  I adore that pumpkin she made from a needlepoint piece!
 
 

Kim from Camp and Cottage Living tried her hand at making a farmhouse vintage sign.  Boy did she do a great job!
 

 

Janet from Silver Foodie shared her recipe for overnight pumpkin waffles.  How fun for fall!
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab our button if you were featured.

 
 
 
 

24 comments

camp and cottage living said...

Thank you for the feature this week, Jann!
It looks like everyone is in full gear with decorating for Fall.
Your porch looks great!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the party!!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Debbie

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the feature, Jann! It looks like Fall has flung wide open now! Thanks for the party!

Debby Goes Shabby said...

Jann

Thanks for the feature! Fall is definitely here!

Debby
Debbygoesshabby.blospot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann and thank you for hosting your fun party! Lovely features today.
Hope all is well with you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Hi Jann, thank you so much for including my fall porch in this weeks features! It's always an honor to be featured at Share your Cup.....hugs!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Jann for hosting. So sorry to hear about Jo. Hope your week is going great!

xo Dianne

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Very pretty Fall features.
Thank you for the inspiration lovely lady.
Blessings,
FABBY

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I'm loving your galvanized front porch, Jann! You have such a fun style.
Thanks for the party, and all the great Fall features.

Journa Ramirez said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Best wishes to Jo! I hope she will be feeling better soon, and able to return to hosting. Thanks, Jann and Caro,l for carrying on. Love all the features and links

handmade by amalia said...

Another party full of inspiration. I'm so ready to embrace a new season.
Amalia
xo

Diane Mars said...

What fun and so much inspiration I sure hope Jo is doing ok I hope she knows she will be missed!

Daniela said...

Dearest Jann,
I'm so very grateful to you for hosting me today and for sharing such lovely features !

Sending my dearest hugs across the many miles while wishing my best for the remainder of your week

Xx Daniela

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you Jann! Loved your pics of the mountains!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup 217, love joining in and visiting.
Joy

Grandmas House DIY said...

Thanks for hosting a great party!

Leslie said...

Wow Jan! Thanks for the feature. It's been so long since I joined Share your cup ~ I forgot how inspiring my fellow bloggers are. I can't wait to check this weeks entries.
Have a great week!!!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for the party! Love your galvanized garden pails!

Unknown said...

Hi Jann, Thanks for featuring the Overnight Pumpkin Pecan Waffles - I'm honored! So sorry to hear about Jo - prayers! Have a great week! Blessings, Janet

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

happyone said...

Love the picture of the fall leaves against the bright blue sky.
Beautiful.

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, love all your vintage Halloween decor. What a fun collection! Thanks so much for hosting another fun-filled party!

Instagram