Share Your Cup #216

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what your hosts call, 'filling your cup'.
 
 
If this is your first time here, so glad to have you!  And a big thanks to those of you who are so sweet to link up on a regular basis.  YOU make this party great!
 
Each week we share a bit of what your hosts have been up to.
 
Jo has taken the month of September off while she is recovering from surgery.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!  If you have a minute I know she would love for you to pop
over and say 'hi'!
 
 
 
After 14 months of planning her 50th high school reunion in San Clemente, Carol is back home (without a voice) and ready to get back to blogging.

 

 
I shared my love for pirimitive in a Primitive Style Fall Mantle
 
 
 
and tried my hand at being a 'minimalist' in creating a Simplified Fall Table
 
Now the features from SYC #215:
 
 
 
I absolutely adore the Tomato signs made by Connie from
Crafty Home Cottage  Perfect addition to her kitchen!
 
 
Lori from Dining Delight shared her beautiful fall mantle.  The whole room is so warm and cozy!
 



 
How creative is this pinecone sunflower wreath made by Donna of
 
 
Cecilia from My Thrift Store Addiction made this fun scarecrow out of a plastic pumpkin and a milkcan.  Isn't he so whimsical?
 
 
 
Lulu's Musings shared the gorgeous hydrangeas she plucked from her garden for a tablescape.
 
 
Mary from Spreading Good Tastes shared the recipe for her cabbage roll in a bowl soup.  Yum!  I love cabbage and it's the perfect meal for fall!
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab our button if you were featured.
 
 
Can't wait to see what you have to share this week!

 

22 comments

Leslie said...

Great features Jan. One thing is certain.. I have got to try that cabbage roll soup recipe!!!! I think I'll link in, it's been a while. Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful blogs and ideas.

Unknown said...

Yum! That cabbage soup looks wonderful! Thanks for the party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and for your visits too!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pat said...

Jann,
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week, dear friend!
I'm off to Choir practice!
Fondly,
Pat

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love those beautiful hydrangeas. thanks so much for hosting!

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for hosting. I wish you a wonderful weekend

Journa Ramirez said...

Great party! Thank you for hosting! -Journa, visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

Journa Ramirez said...

Great party! Thank you for hosting! -Journa, visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you, Jann, for the party! There are some great entries this week. Hoping fall will be here soon. We have had temps mid to high 80's this week!

camp and cottage living said...

Sure a lot of great features Jann! Thanks for hosting Share Your Cup.

Connie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blog. You girls are so sweet and your SYC party is a blessing to everyone that visits. I know it must be a lot of work and the three of you do it so well. Thank you again . . . now on to checkout your guests posts :)
Have a wonderful week.
Connie :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for hosting Share Your Cup 216. Love the features, appreciated joining in.
Joy

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for this weekly party. I am loving all the fall ideas.

xo Dianne

Summer said...

The tomato sign is so so cute ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Jeanie said...

What fun links! I think I accidentally posted my link on an old post so going at it again! Thanks for hosting!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Happy Fall Jann and thanks for hosting the fun!!

Tamara said...

Hello and Happy Fall!

I hope Carol had a wonderful trip and I love your primitive mantle Jann.. And so much inspiration in your lovely features. That soup looks delicious!
Thank you for hosting and have a beautiful weekend.

Hugs..
Tamara

The Charm of Home said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Curtains in My Tree said...

I just can't believe it's Fall
Thanks for hosting this party for us all

Rita C at Panoply said...

Happy Fall, Jann, and thank you so much for being our host! The fall inspiration is really amazing. I love the season and really appreciate everyone's take on making it come alive. Have a great weekend.
Rita

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for the party, Ladies & for featuring my milk can scarecrow! Hugs, Cecilia

Instagram