Share Your Cup #215



Welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short), the party where you share what makes you happy - it's what your hosts call
"filling your cup"
 
Starting the party early today because I'm out the door and not sure when I'll return.  :)

This week Carol is your host.  
 
There were so many great posts this week, but before we look at my favorites, let's see what your hosts have been up to.


Jann created A Neutral Fall Mantel 


and she drove 10 hours for a Piece of Pie.


Jo is on a blogging break and I'm sure she is creating up a storm to share with us soon.


I have had some fun creating a headboard from our recently replaced mullioned windows.


I am the co-chair of my upcoming 50th high school reunion (in charge of decorations ) and I am sorry to say that I have been a bad blogging friend (no time to read), but that will change as soon as we get home from a stay at this cute little inn.


 Surprisingly I found the time to read every single link this week so let's check out my favorites.


I love this shot of fall leaves and you must check out the Plum and Gold Tablescape set by Jan of Just Jan Blog.


Katie of Let's Add Sprinkles shared a great tutorial on
How to Make a Fall Wreath.


Sarah of Hyacinths for the Soul and Miss Merri Mac really got around this summer - just look at the gorgeous home Sarah visited in Cape Cod.


Robin of Redo It Yourself Inspirations did a fantastic renovation of a very outdated dresser.


Mary Jo of Master "Pieces" of my Life shared a bunch of fun fall vignettes.


Sherri of To Simply Inspire always shares tasty and healthy recipes and I can't wait to try this Cinnamon Applesauce Bread.


Now it's your turn to share and remember to grab our button if you were featured.


17 comments

camp and cottage living said...

Jann
Hoe did I miss your fireplace decor? I like your neutral colour scheme!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for the party, Ladies. Cute mantel decor, Jann, and Carol's window headboard is very creative.

Blessings,
Sandi

Pat said...

Jann,
Crisp mornings and breezy evenings are leading me to believe that Autumn can't be far behind here on the Prairie!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week, dear friend!
Welcoming the Autumn Days of 2016!
Fondly,
Pat

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!!
Hugs,
Debbie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I was gone to paradise and just now read about your adventure to Pie Town! You have more fun, Jann, and I love reading about your activities. Thanks for hosting and have a happy week.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I hope you have a great week!

Diana said...

Love your mantel, Jann! Thanks for the party :)

Unknown said...

Now I need to hear about this 10 hour pie trip. Sounds like a worthwhile cause for a good road trip. Thanks for hosting a great party, and I hope your week is fabulous.

xoxo,
Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

mjmaterazo said...

thanks so much for the feature! hope you're having a great time. xo- maryjo

quakerhillfarm said...

I loved your pie trip story! What memories and fun. Thanks as always for hosting the party! Have a great day.

Creations By Cindy said...

Lots of goodies this week Jann. I loved your pie story! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Unknown said...

Beautiful features Jann. Thanks for the link-up. Pie - I need pie.

Heidi said...

Where is that cute little inn at? On the Cali coast I'm guessing? Heidi

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting amid all your busyness! Have a great week!

xo Dianne

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Great features and party as always!!

happyone said...

Enjoyed all the photos.
What a cute Inn.

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for the party!

Instagram