Share Your Cup #205

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC) the party where you share what makes you happy.
It's what your hosts call, "filling your cup"

I am starting the party early today.  Going to be off gallivanting and just in case I don't make it back in time.
 
 
I know some of you are wondering why I haven't shared wedding photos yet.  I was so darn busy that I didn't get very good ones.  Hoping that the bride and groom have some I can borrow.

I am today's host.  Before I share this weeks features lets see what we've been up to.
 
Carol talked about the Simple Pleasures in life.
 
 
and told how there is Change. . .Always Change going on at her house.  :)  I know the feeling.  But isn't it fun?
 
Jo is feeling better and will be back posting soon.  Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers!
 
 
 
And then took you on a real picnic where I used my newly painted Patriotic "cool" cooler

 
I hope that all of my American friends had a fabulous holiday!
 
Now for features from SYC #204
 
Pat from On Crooked Creektt shared a cute vignette she made using fans from the dollar store.
 
 
Kileenas from Raven Would shared her sweet flag made from bandana fabric.
 
Bandana Flag


Janice from Curtains in My Tree shared her fabulous
collection of crocks.
 
 
Design Dreams by Anne gave an Ikea ladder the cutest makeover.
 
 
Doreen from  Altered Artworks took an ugly duckling cart and made it into a beautiful swan!
 

20160630_125959

Now that summer is here, what could be better than a yummy homemade potato salad?  Carol from The Red Painted Cottage  shares her unique recipe.

potato salad7

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab our button if you were featured.

 
 

 

32 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks for the lovely party and features, Jann! I have been waiting on the wedding photos...can't wait to see! Blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Jann!

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting this wonderful party! I hope you have a wonderful week.

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week!

~Trisha

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you don't get into too much 'trouble' gallivanting!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Great features and thank you for the party, Jann. Have fun gallivanting!

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and enjoy your day of galavanting!
Hugs,
Deb

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for hosting this party :) Enjoy the rest-of-the-week

Unknown said...

Wait, you off gallivanting??? hahahah . . I would say I hope you're having a wonderful time, but of course you are! Love that 4th of July mantle of yours. I'm quite envious of those quilts, but I've already mentioned that.

Pat said...

Jann,
My cup (and my heart) runneth over with gratitude for being among your featured guests, dear friend! Thank you!
The last six months have been so difficult for me with "frozen shoulder".
This was my first tablescape in a l o n g time!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

cloches and lavender said...

Hi Jann, It's great to be back to blogging. I noticed I haven't been getting your posts anymore.

Cindy

Unknown said...

Thank you Jann for the feature and for hosting each week! Have a great week!
-Kileen

Unknown said...

great features and fun party once again :) Thanks for hosting us!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I was gone for my Mom's 87th birthday and missed your flag cooler post. It's adorable, Jann!
Thanks so much for hosting and sharing all those great features. May you have a happy week.

Diana said...

Thanks for the party Jann!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you once again for opening your site to others! Have a great week, Lynn

Stacey said...

Hi Jann. Sharing a home tour with you this evening. :)

Thank you for hosting us each week.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the features!
Thank you sweet lady for hosting this inspiring space.
Hope you had a lovely 4th.
FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm sorry if I haven't put Share your Cup on my post, and that is weird. I just linked and made sure I link back too.

Hugs,
FABBY

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'm loving all the pretty patriotic things you've shown in the past post and this one, Jann! Hope you had a Happy 4th of July!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, your Independence weekend looked to be a really great time with your family. Those grandsons are adorable! Love the cooler and, of course, Diet Coke (my choice too!). Thank you for hosting us. I'm out junkin yet again - finally together with my sisters - but sharing my last foray into getting more dishes this week. :)
Rita C at Panoply

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week!

xo Dianne

Cherie said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. I always look forward to browsing the lovely blogs that people share. Have fun galivanting.

ANNE said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project! Have a wonderful day!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann and wishing you a great weekend!

handmade by amalia said...

Another great party, Jann. I love the Patriotic "cool" cooler.
Amalia
xo

Curtains in My Tree said...


Thanks Jann for featuring my old blue and yellow crocks I have had for several years.

Lots wonderful features today

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features today Jann. So glad I got to join you this week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Doreen said...

I love your parties! So touched that my vintage tiered cart makeover is featured.
Hugs,
Doreen

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the fun party Jann!

Junkchiccottage said...

Jann,
I am swooning over your new She Shed. OMG it is gorgeous. What a beautiful place it is becoming.
I am so jealous. Looks fabulous.
Kris

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, your She-Shed is looking so charming! I love the rustic walls. Can't wait to see how you decorate it. Thanks for hosting another lovely party.

Instagram