Share Your Cup Thursday #81

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC)!  The party where you share the things in life that make you happy.  Or in other words, fill your cup.

Today it is a beautiful day and I am hoping to finish a painting project I started a few weeks ago.  A weird flu virus made me put it on hold.  Feeling my old self again and ready to ‘get er done’!  Better hurry up before hubby gets used to sleeping on a mattress on the floor.

Just wanted to remind you of our upcoming ‘Creating Christmas’ link party.  I noticed a few of you had placed our button on your sidebar.  A big thank you!  I am really looking forward to all the lovely Christmas posts you have to share.  I had someone ask me about the linking.  You will link up a post related to that particular Christmas theme for each day.  For example.  Sun. Dec. 7th Carlene will start our party off with ‘VINTAGE’ Christmas.  You will link up any post that you have showing vintage Christmas items or even old fashioned recipes.  On Mon. Kris will hi-lite White Christmas.  Link up your posts showing white Christmas décor, winter scenes, white candy, etc.  Hope this helps!  Can’t wait!!!

                                                                        Creating Christas Image

Now here’s what caught my eye from last weeks party:

Betty from My Cozy Corner shared her Woodsy Tea.  I love plaid and this was the perfect  outdoor Fall setting!

IMG_3088-001new

Tammy from One More Time Events shared her fun Fall porch.

fallporch3333pm

Kim from Living Vintage revealed her fabulous master bedroom filled with recycled items.  It’s no wonder this has been featured all over blogland.

our-bed-made-with-porch-posts-old-doors-and-reclaimed-tin-plus-our-tin-ceiling-Living-Vintage

Beverly from Tea Cottage Pretties shared her gorgeous collection of Limoges dishes.

TCPVintageLimoges2

Just look at these beautiful roses still blooming in Mary’s garden.  Lots more to see at My Dog My Garden and Mary.

DSC00719

Sandra from A Dash of Sanity shared her Cran-Chicken Enchiladas.  A great recipe that can be used for your left over turkey.

cran-chicken-enchiladas

With the hustle and bustle of the holidays coming  Roxy from  Living from Glory to Glory gave us some great words of advice.

2nd photo shoot 434

She ended with this important statement:

May our purpose now, to only do

what we can handle, and not stress ourselves,

and our families out!

 

Now for the two most visited links:

#1 was Dorothy Sue and Millie B 

z8

#2 was Poppi Linn Studios

DSC_3101

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured!

Stackedcup-1_thumb 

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

35 comments

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Sweet Jann!
Thanks so much for hosting another fun link party!
Have a beautiful week,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting & featuring me. I appreciate it and feel privileged. Thank you! xoxo Sandra

Diane said...

Such sweet features and thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very nice features. Thank you for hosting and having me.
Hugs,
FABBY

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wonderful features, Jann!

Thank you for hosting!!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love a party this time of year, thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting the party and a big thank you for featuring me.
Have a terrific weekend.
Mary

Unknown said...

Lovely party as always :) Thanks for hosting! I think you will like my doggie post this week lol!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting a great party! Your features are fabulous!
Hugs,
Patti

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What great features, Jann! Thank you so much for hosting your fun linky party.

Deb said...

Hi Jann- I always look forward to visiting many of the blogs here. Thanks for hosting tonight. Deb

Sarah said...

Jann, I enjoyed each of these features. Love that tartan! ~ Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Jann - Thank you so much for hosting again this week. I'm excited about your upcoming Christmas inspiration party. I tried to figure out how to put the button on my site. I know how to do that with code but couldn't figure out which widget I needed to just add a picture that I saved. Darn this technical stuff :( Anyhoo, I'm looking to seeing what everyone comes up with. Big blessings to you, Patti

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good to hear you are feeling better. Thank you for hosting today. Lovely features (always). Have a better week.
Joy

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting again this week!

Debby Ray said...

Jann...I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick...I hope you will be feeling back to normal very soon!Thanks for hosting a great party!

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for another party!!
Have a great day (and weekend)

Anonymous said...

Hy Jann! Can't wait to be part of the Creating Christmas Link Party! hugs, Cristina

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann, those features look great, lots to check out there. Thanks for hosting - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

Thank you so much for hosting a party!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the fun! Have a fabulous day my friend!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting another lovely party, Jann. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Lovely features, Jann. Thanks for hosting!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Jann, thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week. Julie

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Pretty, pretty! Thank you for hosting!
Happy Hugs,
Jemma

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Jann...thank you so much for hosting...such wonderful features this week! So inspiring for this time of the year...love the fall!
Have a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for hosting Jann!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, thank you so much for hosting... Cathy

Laura S Reading said...

I wish I had time to visit everyone!
I added your link to my post and added the party announcement to my most recent posting.

Stacey Johnson said...

Beautiful! I love the cozy corn pick and the teapot. Best wishes for a beautiful day. Stacey

Trisha said...

Thanks for the fun party!

~Trisha

LivingVintage said...

Thank you so much for featuring my master bedroom project! I'm thrilled!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. I am going to try to get back to joining more parties and this is one of them! Looking forward to the Christmas fun also!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I'm really looking forward to finding inspiration at the Christmas parties!

Instagram