Share Your Cup Thursday #82

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup. (SYC).  The party where you share the things in life that make you happy.  In other words, that fill your cup.

By sharing and visiting you help to fill others cups as well.

It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a week away.  After that it will be full Christmas mode for me.  I can hardly wait.  Visions of vignettes have been dancing through my mind.  lol!  Come on, please tell me that  I’m not the only one that does that.

I hope you all are gearing up to share with our upcoming ‘Creating Christmas’ party!

                                                          Creating Christas Image

I’m still keeping my eye out for those who are placing our button on their side bar.  There will be a drawing for a give away just for helping us spread the word about our party.

I thought this week it would be fun to hi-light some of the wonderful Thanksgiving themed links from last week:

I love how Simply Suzanne placed the sage leaves on the outside of her turkey and also printed up her menu for display.  So elegantly pretty!

8060 with textthanksgiving turkey

Kitty's Kozy Kitchen shared her whimsical turkey cheese ball.

photo(38)

Vicki from Life in My Empty Nest shared the recipe for her mother’s stuffing.  It is almost identical to my moms stuffing.  I add mushrooms and chicken broth.

Photo Nov 8, 2012 3_49 PM

And then Mary Ellen from Recipes , Food and Cooking showed us what to do with our leftover stuffing.

turkey-stuffing-soup-f_jpg

Debra from Common Ground awed me with her nature inspired tablescape.  Love that plaid throw for a table covering!

IMG_6915 2

I also loved the color combination of this blue & white Thanksgiving table by Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane

thanksgiving tablescape 5 550jpg

And Jamie from Anderson and Grant gave us tips for setting a perfect table as well as how to make Decorative Butter.

Setting the Table Title Picture

Making Leaf Shaped Butter Title Picture

Babs from Upstairs Downstairs shared her gorgeous Thanksgiving platter.  I have thrifted plates that match.  Oh how I would love to find one of these!

DSC04403

If you are wanting a spot of tea to settle your stomach after all that food.  How sweet would it be served from this wonderful teapot of Ruth’s from Antiques and Teacups?

teapot-Miles-Priscilla

I did extra features this week and I really could have done so many more.  Because of that I will not share the top two most visited links.   If you have shared a Christmas post that will fit with any of our ‘Creating Christmas’ topics please feel free to share them again!

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

38 comments

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting - I appreciate what you do!
Enjoy your evening.

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Dear Jann,
Thank you so much for the lovely feature! I placed the sage leaves just under the skin of the turkey. As the skin bakes, it embraces the sage leaves making them prominent. So delicious. I hope you try using sage this year.
As always, thank you for hosting such a fun and inspirational party!
Have a beautiful week,
Suzanne

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Hi Jann thanks for hosting...yes I have your party in mind ( not sure if I'll do it from Homespun or FLB but I want to do a Vintage Christmas post of some sort :)

The Pin Junkie said...

Thanks for hosting another great party this week!

Babs said...

Thanks so much for featuring the turkey platter. It's neat that you found plates like it and your tablescape was really pretty. Thanks for hosting another fun party!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Thanks so much for the feature! And thanks, as always, for hosting this fun party! Amazing how talented everyone is!
Ruth

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Aww thank you so much, dear Jann, for featuring my funny turkey cheese ball! I so appreciate being honored with all the other great features. Thank you so much for hosting your wonderful party. xo

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Jann...thank you so much for hosting and for including my tablescape with so many other wonderful projects...love the turkey cheese ball...too cute! And Debra's table is simply stunning! Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving.
XO Barbara

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Again, it is so sweet of you to feature my Mother's stuffing. It is a special recipe to me :-)
Thanks for hosting!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh Jann! You have some wonderful features to get us all in the holiday mood:) Looking forward to your holiday party as well, it will be a lot of fun! Thanks for being our gracious hostess each week:) Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features. Thank you so much for the awesome party you host each week for us! Looking forward for the C'mas party, I am all ready too! Big hugs,
FABBY

Tanya Rachelle said...

Wonderful party! So looking forward to the Christmas Link Party! Thanks for hosting and Happy Thanksgiving!
~Tanya

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Hello Jann, thank you for hosting! Yes, I too am dreaming about decorating for Christmas - my favorite time of year! Enjoy your Thursday and upcoming weekend!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

allisamazing said...

Lovely features! Thanks for hosting :)

Joy said...

Jann, this is the first time I have linked up to your lovely party! Thank you so much for hosting- the features are beautiful!

Joy @ Yesterfood

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Amazing features, Jann! Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Hi Jann!
Thank you so much for hosting. Love all the fun inspiration!

~Liz

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann, Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks so much for featuring my Thanksgiving tablescape, Jann! just linked up, thanks for hosting!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party and I love all the features this week. Wishing you a lovely Thanksgiving. Julie

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thanks for hosting another great party this week...hugs, Penny

Life at Still Woods said...

Love looking at your featured guests! Thank you for hosting and happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings from Still Woods Farmhouse

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

So much beauty, inspiration and yummy goodness! Thanks for the party!
Hugs,
jemma

Nell at njschout said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Beautiful features, Jann! Thanks so much for the party!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, I too, am looking forward to starting my Christmas decorating.... Can't wait for your party... thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week... Cathy

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I plan on clearing the dining-room of its Autumn decor during the weekend and begin some Christmas decorating for your party!

Kris said...

Hi Jann. Doing some catching up here this morning! Looks like you are getting ready for Thanksgiving! We are having a very small one this year. Tempted to just go to the cabin!
xo Kris

Ivy and Elephants said...

Awesome features! Thanks for hosting!

Paula

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the fun! time to go visiting! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hy Jann! I am starting my first linky party tonight, it's about sewing and home living. I will be honored and SOOO happy if you want to join me in my new adventure, linking to my party. Hugs, Cristina

Auro @ Add that Xtra in the Ordinary said...

Thanks for hosting the lovely party and for leaving your words of appreciation at my space.
Cheers

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Those are all wonderful features. I love the tablescapes.

ThrifterSisters said...

Oh my! There are so many inspiring posts to look at this week! I am hoping to get some new ideas for Thanksgiving. This is such a fun year to host a blog party, Jann!

~Erica

Micupoftea said...

Hello Jann! Everything looks good! The upcoming parties sound like lots of fun. Love the features this week :)

Tea in the Library said...

And apparently I'm trailing you around the link party - your comments are just above mine!

Instagram