Share Your Cup Thursday #179

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
Starting just a tad early this week.
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
 
As we enter into a New Year I want to thank you for your support and friendship!

I am excited to announce a few changes at SYC!
One is that now the party will be hosted by three, instead of just myself.  Your links will appear on all of our blogs for even more exposure.  Plus you can link up at any of the three.
 
So with no further ado, welcome to my new co-hosts:
Carol from Art and Sand
&
 

Both of these gals are so sweet and talented and you will love getting to know them, if you don't already.

This week it's my turn to pick features, but before I do, let's see what your hosts have been up to: 
 
 
Carol helped host a fabulous New Years Eve Party
with her cottage neighbors.
 

and
 
talked about the wonderful connections she has made through blogging and Instagram.


 
 
Jo
Took a little blog break during Christmas, but then came back and
 
 
I have been
 
 
 
and
doing a little tweaking to create a Winter Mantle
 

Now for the features from SYC #178:
(remember to pin from their site and not ours)

Melissa from Dancing Dog Cabin shared her love for red and her Christmas decor.

 
I adore clocks so of course I loved Bernideens Tea Time and Cottage New Year's mantle.
(plus, she gave me a little shout out)
 
 
Joy from A Vintage Green shared all of her fabulous stenciling projects from '2015'.
 
 
Gina from Victorian Wanna Be shared her New Years vignettes and amazing postcards.
 
 
 Yavette from  Parsimonious Decor Darling shared her New Years table that was full of sparkle!
 

 
Fiona from Don't Sweat the Recipe shared her yummy chicken pot pie.
 


Thanks so much for sharing and please grab our new button if you were featured.
 
 
 
 Now Let's Party!


1.  We would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson, Art and Sand, and Anne's Attic.

2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.

3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.

  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill our cups! 

 


 

 
 
 


39 comments

Gingi said...

So much wonderful inspiration in those photos!! As a new homeowner, this is right up my alley!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Jann ! And a very warm welcome to Jo and Carol !!!
Thanks so much for the party ladies !
XOX

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Jann! Thank you ladies, for hosting and sharing! ❤

Winnie said...

Happy New-Year Jann and thank you for hosting this party :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, I'm really excited for you to have co-hosts in SYC! I told Jo that must mean it's grown to the point where you need help, and that's good news! I'll just be a mingling guest this week, but still having fun being a part of the party. Thank you for hosting!
Rita

Trisha said...

How fun to have 3 lovely hosts! Thanks for the party, ladies!

~Trisha

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hello ladies! Welcome Jo and Carol! I will be checking out your blogs soon. Thank you so much for the feature and thanks for hosting.
Have a wonderful rest of your week!
Gina

Pat said...

Jann,
What a marvelous idea to have Jo and Carol as co~hostess!!!
My first post of the New Year is with Share Your Cup in mind!!!
Amazing featured guests, dear friend!!!
Thank you for hosting (co~hosting) Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Stacey said...

There's power in numbers and you girls all make a great team! Happy to link up with you in this new year. :)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hey sweet Jenn! I hope the new year is off to a good start.
Thank you for your sweet comment and thank you for hosting again this year for us.
I love the features.
FABBY

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a fun way to start out the new year! Congratulations on Carol and Jo joining you as co-hosts.

Unknown said...

great projects, wonderful new hostesses and fun party! :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Love the features, Jann, and how nice to have Carol and Jo join you as hostesses of SYC. Happy New Year to all of you!

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Always such pretty stuff at this party! Thanks for letting me share. Best wishes for a great week.

Thelma said...

Thanks for hosting this lovely blog party. Lot of great features.
Have a great week. Thelma..

Melissa said...

Jann, thanks for featuring my Christmas post! How exciting that the party is growing and that you now have 2 co-hosts for Share Your Cup!. By the way, I'm in love with those polka-dot, red spoons (of course I am, they're red!).

Diana said...

Thanks for hosting Jann (I kinda screwed up on one of my entries, but couldn't figure out how to delete it!). Welcome to your two knew hostesses :) and Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

What fun that there will be a threesome hosting the party! I already know Carol but have yet to meet JO. I hope this helps you timewise too Jann.
Thanks for hosting and blessings,
Patti

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hello Jann,

So good to see your lovely link up again. There are always great ideas.
I always enjoy stopping by your place.

Now I'm going to poke around a bit and see what I can find!


Please drop by and say hello!

Have a wonderful winter season!
Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage


Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Nice features Jann. Welcome to your new co-hosts!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Sweet features Jann. Thanks for introducing us to your new co-hosts, I'll be visiting them as well as some link ups.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for including my stencilled sign/vignette in your features this week. A warm welcome to your two new co-hosts too. I have been reading their blogs for a long time. Happy 2016. Thank you all for Share Your Cup Thursday 179.
Joy

Cherie said...

Happy New Year and thanks for the link party. I have discovered some amazing blogs through your parties. xxx

Kiki Nakita said...

Many thanks for hosting. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Nina Lewis said...

Happy New Year! I hope it brings all that your heart desires. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful link party!

Curtains in My Tree said...

I know its a new year however I did not want the Christmas season to be over yet. I still have pretty things to show besides my mice family.
I don't care for real mice however these cute wool mice are just to cute to ever put away.
Thanks for the invite to join your party todya

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Happy New Year Jann and welcome Jo & Carol! Looking forward to partying with the three of you in 2016.

Kim said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Love the changes, SO fun, everything is more fun with friends.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

There is always great stuff to find in your features, thanks for the party!

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,
Exciting news about 2 more hosts and they are both super ladies like yourself!
Thank you for the opportunity to share here!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs, Kimberley

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, what wonderful news to have 2 more hosts! Thank you all 3 for hosting. Hope everyone has a super 2016!

xo Dianne

Friday-Feature-Weekly-Linky-Party said...

Great features, I especially like the Dancing Dog Cabin!
Happy New Year!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Looking forward to the new changes!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Happy New Year Jann! So many lovely features and posts! Looking forward to see what you post in the new year!
Hugs...Nancy

rush said...

You wrote: "So with no further adieu, welcome to my new co-hosts:" Adieu means goodbye in French. Ado means fanfare or fuss and is the better word choice.

Katie Mansfield said...

I love your new look. I'll be back linking to parties. Work and life is just crazy right now.
Cute features.

CD Loken said...

It's been a LONG time since I've linked up Jann! Hope you are having a WONDERFUL new year! Thank you for hosting-and a big welcome to your new co-hosts!

Instagram