Share Your Cup Thursday #180

Hello friends and welcome to Share Your Cup - (SYC for short).

The party where you share things that make you happy.

If you missed it last week, there are some changes to Share Your Cup.

The party is still hosted by Jann of
                                                     Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. OlsonHavhttp://jannolson.blogspot.com/e a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olso


but Jo of Anne's Attic and Carol of Art and Sand have joined Jann in 2016.

Your posts will appear on all three blogs for greater exposure and you can link up at any of the blogs.

This week it's me, Carol of Art and Sand, who selected the features and I have to tell you that it was a lot of fun visiting such a variety of blogs.


I recently wrote a blog posted titled, "Oh, the wonders" about the amazing connections I have made through blogging so each of the features today is a post that spoke to me personally.


Stacey of Poofing the Pillows is one of my favorite bloggers and her post

A Wonderful Sign and Blog Talking

spoke to me because "It's A Wonderful World" is the song my son and I danced to at his wedding this past July.


Lory of Designthusiasm wrote about


and I fell in love with the cable knit pillow - so much that I went out and bought yarn and have started knitting a pillow for our sofa.



Penny of Penny's Vintage Home showed us her


and this picture inspired a little vignette in my guest room - I just had to find my father's old fishing reel and I was in business.



I love that blogging introduces us to people around the world so I was intrigued by the post


that was shared by Shiju of Cranium Bolts - I have never seen a passion flower before.



Nancy of Two Cottages and Tea shared her beautiful transfer ware dishes in 


and made me think that I might be the only blogger out there who doesn't own any transfer ware dishes.



Last, but not least is the 


shared at Recipes and Ramblins by the Tumbleweed Contessa - my mother's favorite was lemon meringue pie.

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab the button if you were featured.
 
 


42 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Your images are not showing up for some reason. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Trisha said...

Thanks for another great party ladies!

~Trisha

Pat said...

Jann,
Oh, my goodness, dear friend!!!
Amazing featured guests!!!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Town and Country Gals said...

Jann,
so fun to get back in the "partying" mood after the Holidays!
Great features this week and what a clever idea of using the little tins for your cute crafts!
Rebecca

Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG said...

Thanks for hosting....it's my first time here. I found you through Carol @ Art and Sand.

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Ladies! Thank you for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Great features!!

Hugs,
Deb

LORY said...

How nice to see your party expanding!! Welcome to the the hosts - in fact, thank you so much for the feature!!! Thanks for hosting, as well... :-)

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Jann, Another week, another 7 days. At least that's the way I'd be looking at it, according to this week's post of mine on living by numbers. Thanks so much for the party. It sure was a test to consolidate the link title to 16 characters or less! That's something new, right? Oh, that lemon pie is calling my name! Have a great rest of the week.
Rita

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks so much for hosting your sweet party.

Unknown said...

always an awesome party :) thanks ladies for having us over!

Donna Wilkes said...

Great links here. Thank you ladies for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 180. Happy 2016 New Year.
Joy

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thanks for the party, ladies!! My oldest son and I danced to the Wonderful World song, too. Oh the memories!!

Unknown said...

A big thank you to all three of you cute blondies! Love & hugs,
Patti

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I just love it when I can inspire someone! Thank you so much for letting me know and for featuring my old fishing reel...hugs...

Kim said...

Jann, I just want a big ole bite of that pie...yum!! Thanks for the party and I hope you have a great week!

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

What an honor to have my pie featured with all of these pretty things! Thank you so much. Thank you also for the opportunity to see and share with everyone. Best wishes!

Tamara said...

Thank you all for hosting! I'm looking forward to the party. Have a great week..

hugs..
Tamara

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Welcome to the new hosts and Happy New Year! It is always fun to see what everyone shares each week.

Winnie said...

Good morning Jann and thank you for hosting this wonderful party :)

decorayadora said...

Hi dear celestina ,, gracias por ese linky party ,,y espero que tenga un bendecido día
Cariños

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Welcome Carol and Joann. How wonderful that you have been able to join Jann each week. Thank you for hosting ladies and hope you all have a great week. Cathy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, thanks for hosting, wonderful party!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thanks Jann! What a great way to start off the new year!

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting! I love the Old Lang Syn transferware cup! Too cool!

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

So glad to be back with you Jann! Thanks for hosting!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hope the three of you have a good weekend. Thanks for hosting this awesome party! The sweater pillows you featured are really speaking to me right now during this cold snap here in the Canadian Prairies!

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Wow, you've expanded! That's awesome! Thank you for hosting the party, Jann!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Always a pleasure coming here.

The Happy Creations said...

Hello Jann,thanks so much for hosting,have a beautiful day:)

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the fun party Jann and enjoy the weekend.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post this week! It is an honor to be featured on your party! So many wonderful blogs in blog land!
Hugs, Nancy

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you ladies for hosting this great party!!

xo Dianne

Sherry Clitheroe (writing as Abigail Leigh Reed) said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome party! I always enjoy stopping by to see what’s being shared and featured. Hope we will see you at the Home Matters Party - the Door Opens Thursdays at 9pm Pacific. :)

~Lorelai
Life With Lorelai

MyDIY said...

Great party!
Thanks!
many greetings
Uwe

Ivy and Elephants said...

Hi ladies,
The party is awesome and the features divine!
Thanks for hosting.
Hugs,
Patti

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh I'm so glad your great party is still open!... as is one of my favs! Thanks a ton for hosting sweet lady. Love the features.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
FABBY

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Hey Jann! Got a technical question for you. Since your URL and your blog name are different, I hope you might know the answer. I also have two different names but would like to make them the same (Bringing French Country Home). When I started my blog last year, I didn't know that was a good idea. So, my question is: if I change the name of my blog to match my URL, will I lose my subscribers? Anyone else reading this who knows the answer is very welcome to comment on my blog. Thanks a bunch.

handmade by amalia said...

Another great party, Jann. I especially like the recycled cake tin.
Amalia
xo

Instagram