Share You Cup #296

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I like to call, "filling your cup".
 
Things have been much quieter around here this week, and I have been taking it easy.  No cutting back in the garden for this gal.  :)
 
Last week, before the craziness happened; I shared a craft group project in
 
 
 
I also had a fabulous time joining 14 other talented bloggers in
 

 
I also shared an unusual color that I used in my Americana
living room décor in
 


I'm looking forward to the holiday weekend and wishing you all a very happy and fun 4th of July!
 
Now for the features from SYC #295:
(remember to pin from their site, and not mine)
 
 
Mary Jo from Masterpieces of My Life shared her creative
 Patriotic décor.
 


Debby Goes Shabby shared a tender subject with us and how losing her husband has left a hole in her heart.
 
 
Beca from Mi Casa shared how she is growing flowers in a fun basket.
 
 

Kitty's Kozy Kitchen shared the recipe for this yummy blueberry preserves tart.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Just a reminder that our June Garden Party starts tomorrow at 7 a.m. MST please come share your garden posts.
 
 
 
 
Now, let's party!

 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson


2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.


3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.


  Only those with a back link will be featured.

 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.

It's a great way to find new friends!
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
hugs,

 

15 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for hosting, Jann!

Beca said...

Thanks for featuring my basket Jann. Hope you are recovering well and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.
xx Beca

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for taking the time to stop by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. Wishing you a wonderful summer.

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting! I love that bee skep project!! Zenda

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Love your features today. I am stepping away from blogging for a while. In the meantime, please visit me at Instagram and Twitter.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 296th Share Your Cup. As always, love visiting and joining in. Love visiting the features too each week. Love and hugs and have a great 4th of July.
Joy

Sarah said...

Jann, I'm running late today, but I'm linked up. Thanks for hosting. Happy Weekend!

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks for hosting,Jann!Great features!Hugs!

Jeanie said...

I just love all your beautiful bits that you shared today but those bee keeps take the cake! Thanks for hosting!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love all the patriotic decor ideas, Jann! Happy 4th of July!

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope that you having a wonderful weekend.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Where in the world did I get the impression you were taking summer off from SYC? Who knows, but this was a delightful sight to see today while catching up with blogging friends! Have a wonderful 4th, you busy bee! ;)

maryjo said...

thanks for the feature jann! i really appreciate it! xo- maryjo

Instagram