Share Your Cup #293

 
Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I like to call, "filling your cup"
 
I have had one crazy week.  Last Thursday morning, right after I posted Share Your Cup I jumped into my car and drove two hours to the home where I was helping to host an estate sale.
 
The sale wasn't till Saturday, but we needed two days to drag everything from the basement into the yard.  I had already been there two other times so we had the upstairs all set up
and ready.
 
I thought I would be home by Saturday night, but didn't get home until Sunday evening.
 
We had no internet connection so needless to say, I did not get to visit links.
 
Came home exhausted and to celebrate hubbies birthday on Tuesday.  Still not time to visit links.  So, you guessed it.
 
No features this week.  :(
 
I did take a moment to share my
 
 
Now, let's party!

 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

13 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you Jann for hosting each week! Happy Thursday!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party each week!!
Hugs,
Deb

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, that sounds too hectic for me! Thank you for hosting.

Jeanie said...

Wow!

And thank you for hosting! Delighted to be checking out friends old and new!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

You're such a busy bee, Jann! I had two graduations this week and babysat last week, so I guess I've been busy, too! Thanks for hosting and have a great rest of the week.

Kim said...

Such a busy lady you are, Jann. Hope this week slows down a little. Thank you for hosting this fun party.

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Jann!Thanks for hosting!Hugs!

Sarah said...

Jann, you are one busy gal. I love reading about all that you do. It inspires me! Thanks for hosting. Happy Weekend!

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Handmade in Israel said...

I hope you have a more restful week! Thanks for hosting.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, you sound so busy and sounds like a nice week. Happy Birthday to your husband. Thanks for hosting the fun and enjoy the weekend. Julie xo

Snap said...

Jann, I really enjoyed your tour of Miss Dotty. Fun! Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fun-filled weekend!

Cherie said...

Oh my, your week sounds exhausting. Hope your hubby had a lovely birthday. x

Instagram