Share Your Cup Thursday #63

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup (or SYC, for short).  The party where you share what ever it is in life that makes you happy.

For everyone in the states, wishing you a very happy and safe 4th of July holiday.

We have record hot temps here so we’re just trying to stay cool.  Still going forward with our annual 4th of July outdoors breakfast.  Keeping it small with just family this year.

Now for some fun features:

Stacey from the Gluten Free Pastors Wife shared some of her fabulous vintage finds.

IMG_5642

I thought that both of these creative tables were so cute.

Virginia from Artsy VaVa made this sweet red one from a vintage suitcase.

suitcase table1M

and Jeanette from Creating a Life made this one from an old steamers trunk. 

Vintage Trunk Coffee Table 8

Isn’t this the most romantic outdoor tea you have ever seen?  Shared by Karen's Cottage and Castle.

IMG_2365[1]

Heritage Schoolhouse shared the most amazing pictures of a beautiful butterfly and Zinnias.

DSC_9475

Jennifer from Timbles, Bobbins, Paper, and Ink made a cherry and Lavender sauce for this delicious looking sundae.

sundae two

Now for a few Americana features:

I love these gorgeous dishes shared by Christine's Home and Travel Adventures.

3DSC06833

Priscillas took us on a patriotic parade and showed all of the fun things she has made.

IMG_8933_edited-1

Dawn from We Call it Junkin shared her table and the recipe for this Freedom Candy.

DSCN4267-1024x768

I love these pillows made by Paintin Patti!

Photo Jun 26, 2013 3_16 PM

Deb from Lake Girl Paints made this darling Pottery Barn copycat bunting. She gives a great tutorial on how to make it.

Tea Stained Patriotic Banner

Thanks so much everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

And the winner of the Ropesoul sandals for my summer give away is Christine from Christines Home and Travel Adventures.  I think today is her lucky day!

Congrats.  Let me know your choice of colors and size.

Now let’s party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

43 comments

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over, Jann. Have a great 4th!!

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Lovely features...our taste is much the same as I loved many of your choices and just missed a few....Jann I hope the heat wave ends! I read on the news earlier about a reporter or someone testing whether they could bake cookies outside and they did. In fact the cookies burned. Just sitting in the sun and hot temps. Hope the temps are not that bad where you are! :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Great features, Jann! Thank you for hosting and Happy 4th to you.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting again this week. I joined with with a "simple fix" that worked.
Have a Happy and safe 4th!!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Missed you:) Happy 4th to you and yours! Hugs,Poppy

priscilla said...

Thanks so much Jann ,for featuring my patriotic parade :) Hope you have a great 4th of July!

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for the party
I see some gorgeous features!!

I'd like to with you a wonderful and happy 4th of July

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. I linked three posts, I hope that was okay.

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Happy 4th!
Susan

Diane said...

Love all the features, especially the patriotic ones! Have a Happy 4th of July!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Beautiful features - as always :) Hope you all have a very Happy 4th of July! Winter greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Jann, thanks again for putting so much into the party so we can enjoy the links and features. Hope you have a wonderful and meaningful Independence Day!
Liz

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Bunch of pretty features! Thank you for hosting lovely lady. Hope you and yours celebrate big Old Glory's weekend.!
FABBY

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! Those are fabulous features! Wishing you and yours a Happy 4th of July.

Blessings,
Sandi

Karen said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you soooo much for featuring my Romantic Tea Party. I am so very honoured! I love your blog and visit it regularly! I hope that you have a fabulous July 4th celebration.
Take care,
Karen

Deb Hrabik said...

Thanks so much Jann for the feature!
Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! So glad I made it this week! Have a wonderful Independence Day tomorrow!

Sarah said...

Excellent choice of features! Thanks for hosting and have a happy 4th. ~ Sarah

Kathe said...

Have a fun and safe holiday Jann! Thanks so much for hosting :-)

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great 4th.

xinex said...

Wow! Today is really my lucky day! I am so excited! Thank you so much, Jann, and thank you for the feature too. Wow again, I can't get over this and I cannot wait to try those sandals!......Christine

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hey Jann, I've missed a few weeks here! Love your features, furniture made from old luggage, so creative. Love the stacked picnic tins, lovely!

Thanks for hosting and Happy 4th!

Rachel Paxton said...

Thanks for the party, Jann, and happy 4th!

Rachel @ Maison de Pax

Heirloom treasures said...

Lovely features especially the lovely garden tea. :)

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful holiday, Jann! Thank you for another party. :)

NanaDiana said...

Some really, really great features here today! Off to visit a couple -xo Diana

Kathy said...

Enjoy of wonderful 4th with family and friends. Thanks for hosting the party. I have enjoyed my visit to your blog. Kathy

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Have a wonderful holiday tomorrow!
Hugs...Nancy

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Such wonderful features!!

Thank you so much for hosting - and have a fun safe holiday!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Very enchanting features this week. Karen's outdoor tea party is simply devine, I so want to be there. And, I seriously need to frame that butterfly picture, WOW it is just gorgeous and delightful. As for Jennifer, I know exactly what I plan on making this weekend, thank you for sharing.
Jann, thank you for hosting such a fun get together. Have a most wonderful day celebrating with friends and family.

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Jann, thank you for including my vintage trunk coffee table in your features! Enjoy your 4th!

Jeanette @ Creating a Life

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hopsting and for always stopping in to visit!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for the feature, Jann! I back to party again. Hope you have a great holiday. Hugs - Dawn

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my suitcase table. And, thanks for hosting the party. Have a wonderful day!

One More Time Events said...

Thanks for the party Jann....Happy 4th of July

Unknown said...

I love the features, and am headed to their blogs next! Thank you for the party!!! Happy 4th - stay cool Jann!

Julia

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good Morning, Jann. Happy 4th of July! I hope your day is awesome! Thanks for hosting the hop. It's just full of informative posts, beautiful pictures and funny stories - love it! See you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Have a Happy July 4th.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Jann,
Happy Independence day to you! Thank you so much for featuring my cherry/lavender Sundae. What a treat for me! So MUCH inspiration on your bloghop. I thoroughly enjoy each and everyone of the photos.
Cheers!
Jennifer

Stacey Johnson said...

Thanks so much for featuring my finds! Hope you have a fabulous
4th!
Stacey

Nell at njschout said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann, many interesting posts!

J9sHappiness said...

Hi there! I've really struggled to link up this week!! Crazy but probably just a tech wobble or something! Hence my generic linky picture - the giveaway is happening on my blog if you'd like to take a look! Thanks for hosting and for the lovely things you picked to feature - they're just my cup of tea ;0) J9 x

Mrs. H. said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! :-)

Instagram