Hello, and welcome to a brand new week. Last Friday my sister, Jeanne and I headed 2 hrs. South to visit two of our older sisters and a friend.
We made fun projects, played cards and dice games to wee hours in the morning, ate like queens, and laughed till our sides hurt. A couple of times some of us, (not to mention any names) had to run quickly into the potty because they were laughing so hard.
I took lots of pics to share with you. But, guess who had a senior moment and left her camera at her sisters? Yup, you got that one right.
As many of you know last month we took a trip to Spain and Portugal. It was a wonderful vacation and I still have lots of pictures that I haven’t shared. I thought I would show you a little of beautiful Portugal.
Ten things I loved about Portugal:
1. Clotheslines hanging across the windows.
2. Amazing tile work on the buildings.
3. Views high up in the sky.
4. Hilltops just waiting to be explored.
4. Gigantic Hydrangea blossoms.
5. Breathtaking Castles.
6. Points that felt like you were at the end of the earth!
7. Places that look like they stepped right out of a picture book.
8. Towers beaconing to be climbed.
9. A church filled with gold.
10. A wall covered in little glass sparrows.
And what took us to all of these wonderful places? This sweet little turquoise VW van of our daughter and sil. They bought it to tour Europe this summer.
Now that’s living life to the fullest, don’t you think?